Haha Whitney~ You are so funny. I hope you use that humor with the children. I knew you were special when I met you. This will be a life altering experience for you. I will continue to pray for you and the children with hopes that the quality of life will improve for all. Please stay in touch and let us know if you need anything. ~Love~ Susan Kepler
4 comments:
is that us being chased by the rhino and native?
this is so teejay [like]. it is quite good.
we'll keep you on the team my boy. [afrika team]
iloveyou.
[allofyou]
enjoy today friends.
Haha Whitney~ You are so funny. I hope you use that humor with the children. I knew you were special when I met you. This will be a life altering experience for you. I will continue to pray for you and the children with hopes that the quality of life will improve for all. Please stay in touch and let us know if you need anything. ~Love~ Susan Kepler
Post a Comment